sexta-feira, 27 de agosto de 2010


Não me perguntem a razão deste post POR FAVOR (;

"My heart, without direction, flying just for flying. Not knowing where to arrive, dreaming of finding you. And today I discovered that the stars in his eyes and the stars will guide me.";


"My heart beats slightly tight, slightly hurt. Fell so deeply in that emotion. First time love clashed with me before was just a friend now changed all the time. Do you feel everything I feel for you, is it love is so hard to hide";


"Makes me want to have by my side, watching you watching me. I know I'm in love, but can not stay that way. Rocedure lying in the corner for you, free as a bird that flies without end. because that life story when someone you love. have to leave and not being able to smile.";


"because that life fascinates us so often dominates us, believe in love, do not feel pain. BUT THAT'S BULLSHIT!";


"Your look is something that fascinates me, You are the sunshine that comes to warm me.";


"Inspiration of my dreams, I do not agree. I want to be alone with you, I will not be able to fly. Because it seems that in time I will not stand. If I always had strength and never stopped fighting? As a film, in the end everything will work out. Who said that for next ta ta have around? Think of me, I'm thinking of you and tell me what I want to tell you come here, to see that we're together and tell you again I love you.";


"Wherever I go, I'll take you forever. The fault was not yours. The roads are not so simple, but I'll follow. I travel in thought. On a road of illusions. I look inside my heart. Every time I close my eyes and find you. The distance between us can not separate. What I feel for you, will not pass. One minute is very little you can talk. The distance between us can not separate. And in the end, I know I'll be back. Wherever I go, I'll take you forever. Life goes on. The roads are not so simple, we must follow. That in my heart. Wherever I go. Always take him away. Your smile in my eyes in my eyes.";


"You're like a dream. But your body is very real. You're like an angel. But you are an original sin. Touch me, hold me, make me feel. The love that I can not escape. You run into me-I can not deny. Stronger than a river, deeper than the sea. You are inside me. You are in my eyes. Stronger than a river, deeper than the sea. Are you a sun. Burning if I look too. You're like an addiction. And I always want more. Touch me, hold me, make me burn. The flame that I can not erase.";
"I want to show you everything but you only show the outlineI want to give the world but without your will I can notThe more I desire you more than I canI wanted to prove but you are my forbidden fruit. I feel believes in sharing your world with meThe future is us, the destiny is already writtenDo not hide who I am because I have no secretsSo give me your hand baby, do not be afraid"

1 comentário:

  1. e sabes bem que contigo estou sempre amor (:
    seja bem ou mal , estou la sempre !
    amo-te MUITÃOOO <3

    ResponderEliminar